(Click here for publications related to Gas Teating)
Consultant d/b/a Chemical and Refining Technology Services:
Freeport McMoran Oil & Gas, Inglewood Gas Plant, CA
- Operator Training (2 sites - Inglewood & Murphy sites)
- Reliability and optimization studies on LTS plant, Glycol injection, Propane Refrigeration.
- Reconfiguration of Expander Plant to provide reliable operation while meeting customer specifications.
- Modifications to plants to meet new sales gas specifications
- Amine switch to meet capacity requirements
- Trouble shooting PSA unit
- Engineering support for HAZOPs, etc.
Brown & Root
Acted as advisor to Process Department for Gas Processing projects and proposals. e.g. Refinery Fuel Gas treating to meet total sulfur spec in Los Angeles basin (COS and mercaptan removal).
Review and technical audit of on-going projects. e.g. Stretford plant in Geysers area.
- Start up of first Improved Economine plant (DGA) Saudi Arabia
- Start up of first Refinery DGA application
- Introduction of etched disk back flush type filter to amine plants (solved severe filtration and maintenance problem)
- Developed membrane/distillation combination process for high CO2 gas (patent awarded)
- Supervised Gas Processing training
- NGL recovery proposals, projects
Publications related to Gas Teating
Back to Technical Assistance